Friday, May 05, 2006

Welcome Everyone!

Hello all, and welcome to AliBlack's updates and fanfiction bloggity blog thingy. I decided that since it takes me so long to write fics I'll set up a blog to let everyone know my progress in said stories. Plus it makes me feel like a real writer! :)

So, since you, dear reader have somehow stumbled upon my insane ramblings you shall hereafter be rewarded with exclusive previews like special samples of work and other random stuff. It's not much but it makes me feel special.


If anyone is interested in the progress of Leave It On the Pitch, my upcoming (and enormously long-winded) Oliver/OC fic I'm happy to say it's coming along 3000 times better than I planned and I hope my effort shows through.

It's about half way done and I'm (happily) spending all my free time on it.

Well, since I can't think of anything else right now, as I am very tired, I shall bid thee adieu.

P.S. Any questions, comments, or suggestions are not only welcome, but encouraged! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home